Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I know I know, Im late & backed up once again!! Pics Galore!!

I know I'm like 4 or so wks behind & I'm sorry but this prego is TIRED!! I sleep ALOT these days!! So while I have a bit of awake time lets get goin'..........

So I have come across some old pix lately & I just cant get enough of my Aussi's baby/toddler pix!! I just find myself grinning from ear to ear or crying b/c I clearly remember each and every pic!! He is still just as beautiful as the day he was born!! He also has such a BIG heart & can not wait to be a BIG brother!! Here are a few pix that I just had to post!

I call this pic the "OH!" pic!! I adore this pic of him!!
Aussi & his puppy Paisley!!
Aussi wrote this on the bathroom mirror one day b4 we found out what we were having! It says: "I love my Mom, Saxon and my brother OR sister"!! Once we found out we were having a boy, I erased the "sister" part but it's still on the mirror!!
So Aussi played soccer this fall for the very 1st time & is doing AWESOME!! I am so very proud of him!! The 1st game it was soooo freaking HOT outside so he wasnt into it much but once it got cooler, man that boy fell in love with it!! He's a great goalie too!!! He's a hot mess though, I'm tellin' you what!! Even though he KNOWS he's suppose to wear his shin guards UNDER his socks (that also happen to be pulled up to his thighs lol) but says they velcro strap bothers him on the back of his legs! LOL!! Ok then son!! He's also VERY proud of himself b/c HE came up with the team name! He was just on cloud 9 over that! hahaha! He's so cute!





I honestly just want to brag a bit here!! I have the most AMAZING parents EVER!! Oh and even more amazing Grand Parents!! Kingston is going to be grand baby #6 for them & they still want MORE!! They keep the other 5 alllllllll the time, take them on trips a couple times a year & spoil them rotten, esp with LOVE!! All the grand kids would love nothing more than to move in with them!! lol! I never have to ask them to baby sit b/c they pretty much call me & tell me to bring Aussi to them! Then all the other kiddos come too!! Honestly I dont know how they do it! Wheeeeew!! Also Today: Sept 30th marks their 37th yr of marriage!! Happy Anni Ma & Dad!! Heres to another 37yrs!

Saxon bought me a new "Bama" hat!! WoooHoooo!! Yes, I am a DIE HARD Alabama fan & always has been!! I love & adore them win or lose!!
So Saxon went online searching & searching for the perfect "Boppy Cover" & well he found it!! A woman in Co. custom makes them any way you want!! Well b/c we are the "rocked out" & "inked up" kind of family, we just had to go w/a skull pattern like we have on pretty much everything else! We also had her put his name on the bottom & asked her to add a "crown" to the "K"! & well, heres the final product which I am absolutely IN LOVE with!!

So my Mom & a friend of hers, had gone to Gatlinburg for a long wkend a few wks ago & well, lets just say "Me-Mo" went a little clothes happy, though I for one am NOT complaining!! She is also making Kingston his very own baby blanket & so far I am in love with it!! Im just waiting for her to FINISH it!! lol

"Me-Mo" got this for Austin to give to his baby brother!!
Scary but oh so very true!!
Yeah "Me-Mo" went ca-razzzy!!
I have come to really LOVE making Pacifier clips, & others seem to really love them too, so I have decided to start selling them!! I am currently in the works of making my Etsy Store & I'm pretty excited about it!! The only problem to me making these bad boys, is that I am one PICKY creator!! I guess thats not so bad to the purchaser! ;)

I made this one for my baby Kingston!
Random Paci clips: All for sale!
A few of my "Fall" Paci Clips
Here are the past couple of wks of my belly! I had my 1st "internal" @ 35 wks & she told me I was 2centimeters & 40% effaced! WooHoo PROGRESS!! Only to be some what let down @ my 36wk apt, where she told me, I had not progressed any since wk 35! Arrgh! BUMMER!! Oh well, the longer he's in there they healthier he'll be!! She also told me that he had not dropped but she could touch his head!! Saxon pretty much freaked out on that one!! LOL!




1 comment:

  1. Hello, I was searching for boppy covers and came across your blog. I also have a son named Kingston and i LOVE your cover and want ONE along with the pacifier with the crown you made him. Can i get the contact information for the lady in Colorado who custom makes the covers and can you direct me to where i can purchase one of your pacifier clips?

    THANK YOU! Amber golittlechubs@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete